- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella has said imagining a world without his company’s Excel spreadsheet software is “impossible” for him.
- More than a billion Microsoft Office users have access to Excel, which is capable of managing money, team, stuff, and projects for small businesses.
- The team at NeoMam Studios designed a guide for Headway Capital that shows how small business can start unlocking the tremendous potential of the classic Microsoft Office software.
- In addition to tips for accounting, payroll, and project management, the guide highlights 5 time-saving essential functions.
- Visit BI Prime for more stories.
Every dollar matters when running a small business, and specialized software costs can start to add up.
There are more than a billion Microsoft Office users worldwide, so there’s a good chance your small business has access to a copy of the workhorse spreadsheet application, Excel.
“Think about a world without Excel. That’s just impossible for me,” Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella has said.
While it may take some getting used to, Excel is more than capable of handling basic small-business needs for a lot more than bookkeeping.
Scroll down for the full presentation, or click on one of the topics below to skip to a section. To view the original post, visit Headway Capital’s blog.