- Obtaining an MBA involves a considerable investment of time and money — but the payout can be worth it.
- If you’re trying to decide if now is a good time to apply to business school, or if you’re weighing the pros and cons of even applying in the first place, or if you’re not sure how to create a stellar application, we’ve got you covered.
- Here you’ll find links to Business Insider’s extensive coverage of business school programs. You can read it all by subscribing to BI Prime.
Business school applications are declining as a whole, but salary numbers remain strong. If you’re thinking about business school in any capacity, the following list of Business Insider articles will help you navigate that journey:
- The ultimate guide to whether you should go to business school or not, according to successful CEOs, founders, and execs who’ve had to make the choice
- Here’s how to decide when to go to business school, according to 5 graduates who went at drastically different times in their lives
- A 32-year-old CFO chose to stay at work instead of getting an MBA. Here’s how she made the decision — and why she doesn’t regret it.
- Harvard and Stanford MBA grads reveal the most important benefits they got from business school, besides their education
- 22 pieces of career advice you’re bound to get from business school, according to successful MBA graduates
- A founder who spent 6 years working at Facebook gives 3 reasons why it was a better education than an MBA — and why he’d rather hire someone with tech experience
- MBA grads of Harvard, Stanford, Columbia, and more share the unique career paths they took after business school — that didn’t end in finance or consulting
- 95% of Stanford MBA students take a nonrequired course nicknamed ‘Touchy Feely.’ Here’s why alumni say it’s been voted the most popular elective for 45 years.
- 10 grads from America’s top MBA programs reveal the best advice they picked up from professors, classes, and mentors — and how those lessons led to successful careers