- Universities, Colleges, and Educational Facilities that want to give their graduates an advantage over the competition in the job search.
- Companies undergoing major layoffs and who are seeking a positive, smooth transition for their team.
- Associations, Clubs, and Groups that desire to aid their members in the job search process, interviewing, and/or transitioning careers.
Contact us to learn how Empower Career Coaching’s services can help you find a
- Writing a Résumé that gets Results
- The REAL purpose of a resume – It is not an autobiography.
- Action-oriented feedback to significantly improve resume content.
- Accomplishments and value – How to understand your value and show this to the reader.
- Keyword utilization – How and why keywords are important.
- Power-verbs and the use of appropriate adjectives.
- Professional design tips to ensure exceptional overall presentation.
- How to REALLY get the job!
- Job search strategies to help you stand out from the crowd.
- Interview strategies to help you land your desired job.
- Instill confidence to help you achieve your dream job.
- Remove the fear and anxiety that comes with a job search.
- Understand what hiring managers are looking for and how to apply your skills to their needs.
- Interviewing is not all luck – There are strategies that will make a positive, lasting impression.
Training topics can be customized to your group’s needs, both in content and in timeline.